Shipping Cost & Time
Shipping Time: 3-7 days
Cost: Free Shipping
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Due to Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery times.
We provide free shipping to any address in the continetal United States. However, please note that we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, military and restricted areas, all military ports, and Jurong Island.
Remote Areas - Delivery：
We are very sorry that we are unable to provide delivery services to the following remote locations.
United States: Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within one business day. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Due to COVID-19, the delivery time may be delayed.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. You will receive your order in 3-7 business days from the date that it is placed.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Normally it will take 3-7 business days through the Standard Shipping.
We will update the tracking number by email after the order is shipped, and you can also find the tracking number on your account.
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties, and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
Delivery time may vary, especially during peak periods. Please be patient, and contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the waybill number . Click the link to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
Tracking Your Order
1. Log in to your Greenote account and check “My Orders”
2. Contact Greenote Support (email@example.com)
- How do I track my order status if I don’t have a Greenote account?
Once your order is received the system will automatically register a Greenote account for you. The user ID will be the email that you used to place the order. To register a new account via this email, click on the link below and log in to your Greenote account to track your order.
- How do I cancel after I have submitted the order, but it has not shipped?
Please contact the customer service team to apply for a sales return. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Are there shipping charges for repeated delivery, rejected packages, or returned packages without reason?
Yes. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee’s own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer’s expense, and will be deducted from the refund.
- Under what circumstances will the Greenote Online Store cancel an order unilaterally?
The Greenote Online Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or resell any products or services obtained from the Greenote Online Store. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following violations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
1) A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
2) Greenote receives notification from the credit card issuer or PayPal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
3) Greenote determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that the order was not made legally.